I talk to entrepreneurs each day who struggle with using digital marketing to move their business forward.
They ask questions like:
- I know I need to be using social media to promote my business, but what do I do?
- I see other brands doing a contest on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest. How are they doing it?
- How do I get more people to my website?
- How can I find people who are interested in my product?
- How do I use Google Local or Yelp for my business?
- How much does it cost to make a Facebook ad?
- Do Facebook ads really work? It seems so confusing?
- I keep hearing about these new tricks on social media, how do I use them?
- I don’t have time for social media / blog writing / link building / influencer outreach, what can I do instead?
- How can I sell on Facebook?
- Do people really use Twitter for business?
- How do I get more email addresses / how do I build an email list?
- How do I know what my customers want me to sell?
- How do I know if all this online marketing stuff is working?
- Can I just have an intern run my social media?
- What is SEO?
- How do I get on Google / Bing?
If you have questions about digital marketing, social media, content or inbound tactics, search engine optimization, blogging, lead nurturing, or any other online marketing, I’d like to invite you to my next live question and answer session.
I’ll spend one hour answering any question from business operators and entrepreneurs like you.
Let’s get your marketing question answered!
P.S. The first 100 folks who register get a complimentary copy of my brand new ebook, “Inside My Toolbox: 24 proven tools I use for increased productivity, communication, and marketing”.