Every week, I review thousands of articles relating to marketing, business, productivity, or leadership. While many of the posts are insightful and well-written, some truly rise to the top and challenge my thinking or offer a new perspective.
Often, these gems don’t always fit into the traditional topics covered on my blog; nevertheless, they should be shared and discussed.
This week, these pieces stood out:
- How Many Of Your Daily Activities Can Be Automated? (HBR)
- The Very Best Things to Do In Your 30s to Invest In Your Future (Inc)
- The P.T. Barnum School of Self Promotion (Bidsketch)
- 5 Tips to Making More Money as a Freelancer
- Running Out of Room (Length vs Density) (Seth Godin)
- Executives, Protect Your Alone Time (HBR)
What stood out to you? Leave a note and link in the comments section below.