- A follower who always retweets your brand’s messages
- A frequent website visitor who reads nearly every blog post
- A one-time customer who takes to Facebook to lambaste a recent purchase from you
- An anonymous visitor who has looked at your pricing page 7 times in two days
- A known customer who spends thousands with you each year
- A hot prospect who is reading your blog post at 10:30pm
Would you market to these folks the same way? With the same message?
Marketing today requires an adaptation to personalize the user experience. For too long, we have not had the technology to personalize content based on what we know of the visitor. Now, you can deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right person.
You just have to care about them enough to make it happen.
About the Daily Marketing Minute
The Daily Marketing Minute is my project for the last quarter of 2014. Each day, I will deliver bite-sized, fat-free nuggets of sales and marketing insights.
In an increasingly noisy sales and marketing world, it is easy to lose track of why you do what you do. Ultimately, I believe that relationships will transcend the daily grind we face in sales and marketing. Every day, I’ll share insights and tips to grow your business and connect with your customers in a better (and more human) way.
Thank you for sharing your precious time with me.