It is time to soundoff. I have covered goals extensively, lately.
- What Will Your 2018 Story Be
- Writing Down Your Goals Changes How You See the Situation
- The 2 P’s to Consider in 2018
- How to Achieve Work-Life Balance as a Freelancer
- How to Separate Your Work and Life as an Entrepreneur
- Habits of Unsuccessful People vs Successful People
Now it is time for you to share your goals with me.
Because people who write their goals are far more likely (something like 10 times more likely) to achieve. Do you want to take steps toward your own success? Take action.
What are you committed to doing in 2018 in these areas of your life:
- Personal Development (Education, reading, schedule management, etc)
- Professional / Career (Promotions, processes, systems, changes, etc)
- Relational (Spouse, family, friends, etc)
- Recreational (Hobbies, interests, etc)
- Financial (Earning, savings, investing, retirement, etc)
- Spiritual (Church attendance, reading, small groups, etc)
- Physical (Diet, fitness, etc)
Leave your response in the comment section or email me directly: hello [at] shaunnestor [dot] com
Photo by Jungwoo Hong on Unsplash