Around this time of year, it is easy to make “New Years Resolutions”, but what about resolutions in general?
Here is a list of 10 marketing resolutions agencies should consider regardless of the time of year.
1. Make your agency website the authority for prospective clients.
2. Create a content marketing strategy that centers around the client, their needs, their business, and their problems.
3. Get out of the traditional agency advertising mentality. If you need to try something new, do it. Experiment.
4. Always be thinking mobile-friendly (seriously, we still have to talk about this?)
5. Explore new platforms: video, podcast, interviews, skywriting, book publishing, or collaborations.
6. Always be collecting email addresses. Always.
7. Look at industries not related to you. What are they doing? Look for opportunities that have not yet made their way into your domain.
8. Ask for referrals.
9. Optimize your sales funnel and take advantage of marketing automation.
10. Analyze, but also take risks.
Going in to the new year, what have you resolved to do for your agency? Leave your comments below:
About the Daily Marketing Minute
The Daily Marketing Minute is my project for the last quarter of 2014. Each day, I will deliver bite-sized, fat-free nuggets of sales and marketing insights.
In an increasingly noisy sales and marketing world, it is easy to lose track of why you do what you do. Ultimately, I believe that relationships will transcend the daily grind we face in sales and marketing. Every day, I’ll share insights and tips to grow your business and connect with your customers in a better (and more human) way.
Thank you for sharing your precious time with me.